• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Order for AquaMania Sponsor Cichlids of the Americas

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are happy to announce that we have confirmed that Dan at Cichlids of the Americas will be sending up some fish for the Rare Fish Silent Auction at AquaMania. Dan is a really stand up guy and I can't wait to see what he sends up.

As a bonus, there will be a group buy for CCA members to get in on the boxes being shipped up for AquaMania. The fish will be delivered via air freight and I will pick them up and bring them to the Gaithersburg Hilton, the site of AquaMania. If you get in on the order, you must pick up your fish on Friday, March 8th from the Hilton. We can't be responsible for keeping your fish overnight should you choose to get in on the order.

If you want to take part in the order, please send me a PM. You will be responsible for contacting Dan and paying for your fish directly. I'll provide details of delivery time when it is known.

Thanks again to Dan for being a sponsor of AquaMania. A link to his website is below.

http://cichlidsoftheamericas.com/id2.html

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thats a really nice list, and I only know what half of it is. Wish I had some room for the green terrors, but he has L333, so I don't think I can avoid placing an order. Thanks for setting this up Jon.

rich_one

Members
I deal with Dan on somewhat of a regular basis. He often has some stuff not listed on his website. If you are looking for something specific that you don't see on his site, you shouild contact him directly and let him know. He may have it.

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
He does have some great stuff on the list. Unfortunately he is already sold out of the ornatums and atromaculatus. You don't see those very often.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bump for the group buy. I talked to Dan last night and the deadline for orders with Wednesday evening. Take advantage of getting some awesome fish with no shipping!

TMSB805

Members
oh i want to order something so bad but my space is limited and i don't know what i'm gonna find at Aquamania!!

MHMoro

CCA Members
I went ahead and order from Dan the following:

1) Aequidens heckelii

[FONT=&quot]2) Andinoacara stalsbergi : an uncommon type of green terrors from Peru.

Manuel
[/FONT]

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bump to the top.

Orders need to be in by 5 PM tomorrow. Please remember to PM me if you are ordering so I know what is for you and what is for the silent auction.

Jon