• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group buy with Aqua Imports for delivery to BFD

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Aqua Imports is generously donating fish to BFD for our rare fish auction! They've also offered a group buy for any event attendees.

I haven't ordered from Aqua Imports before, but I've heard good reviews and experiences from several people, and I'm planning to place an order.

Aqua Imports is offering 10% off all BFD orders, as well as free shipping! Enter coupon code "BFD2020" during checkout and select "air cargo" for the shipping method.

Specify that the order is for delivery to the BFD on Friday the 13th. Fish will be available for pickup late afternoon or early evening.

You can check out their site at www.aqua-imports.com/shop and specifically their freshwater fish at https://www.aqua-imports.com/shop/product-category/freshwater/

If you have any troubles placing an order, or just have general questions, send an email to sales@aqua-imports.com.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
To clarify, saturday pickup is preferred, you'll need to notify me if you want to pick up friday. Pre-registration would be required.

The ballroom is closed on friday (Marketplace is only open on saturday), so pickup will be on the lower level where the auction will be located, but still the case for saturday pickups.

etu1002

Members
To clarify, saturday pickup is preferred, you'll need to notify me if you want to pick up friday. Pre-registration would be required.

The ballroom is closed on friday (Marketplace is only open on saturday), so pickup will be on the lower level where the auction will be located, but still the case for saturday pickups.

Not sure what time I will go to BFD on Saturday. Will it be possible to pick up on Friday instead if it's not too troublesome?

lkelly

Members
FYI, I'm placing my order now. They had some quirks with the shipping option so he told me to send him the order via email and he will manually create the invoice. I just sent a screen capture of my cart. Don't forget to add the coupon for 10% off first.

etu1002

Members
If you're pre-registered and confirm with me, its possible. It'll probably be after 7 before I'd be there.

Yes I am already registered. Just don't want the cories to stay in bag for too long. I once had cories poisoning themselves and everyone else in the bag.
I can be there around 7:30 if that works for you.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yes I am already registered. Just don't want the cories to stay in bag for too long. I once had cories poisoning themselves and everyone else in the bag.
I can be there around 7:30 if that works for you.
Touch base with me to confirm but that should be fine.

Last chance to get orders in!

Becca

Members
Anyone who wants to pick up Friday night, please PM me an email address where I can reach you and I will notify everyone when I arrive at the hotel with the shipments.