• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

greeting from texas

deadman

Members
hi, my mane is ross but i answer to deadman. i live in north texas, im a member of the hill country cichlid club. i only keep victorian cichlids. i have kept just about every thing that can be kept in aquariums ever since i was a boy of 10 years of age. now being 46 years old that is ome time with aquatics.
i have settled with victorians for several reasons, one being that most of the available species are either critically endangered or threatened. this along with the predation of the nile perch and the condition of the lake itself make keeping victorians even more compelling.

jb1edlover

Members
Ross

Hey Ross,
how's it going, I'm a new guy here as well but I'll welcome another Texan anytime.. Hope to see you at a few auctions before I move to Virginia.
JB

Cartel

Members
Heya you wont be too far from where ill be moving to later this year. Ill be moving to Plano...Hurst isnt that far if I remember right.