• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great February Meeting!

FishEggs

Sorry, my son had to go to the bathroom. Only reason i got up so fast but i agree we should stay seated and quiet for Q&A. That being said i think it was Dr. Tanner who kind of released the crowd. Instead of asking if there were any questions he said he was available to come up and ask questions which is when people started moving and then he sort of back tracked and stayed on mic to answer the questions. But by then people were moving.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Yeah. That's sometimes where you learn the most. I emailed him about a few questions I had and he got back to me right away. Extremely nice guy and very approachable.

finzz

Members
Dr. Tanner did a sort of stop-start-stop at the end that caused some confusion. I was up front and could hear everything going on for the Q&A, but if would have been frustrating for someone in the back not able to hear. I'm thinking that was just a one-off happening: most of the folks I've met at the meetings are pretty darn polite.

stany

CCA Members
This was my first CCA meeting. Thank you Reed for being as welcoming as you were to a newbie. I left before the auction as I was a couple weeks from having a tank to put any buys in. The meeting inspired me to get to work and I now have a "want to be" all male show tank with 11 species and looking forward to the BFD to add a couple more, I have also become a dues paying member. While I thought maintaining a 20 tank fish room as a hobby meant you need some professional help, looking at my new set up I get It's people like me that need people like you.