• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Going to Aquafest (Oct 18-20)?

Are you going to AquaFest (Oct 18-20)?

• Yes - I've registered or plan to

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Yes - but I'm only going to the auction

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Maybe - I'm on the fence

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No - not planning to go (Why?)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

dogofwar

CCA Members
Aquafest (http://aquafest2013.org/) is rapidly approaching (Oct 18-20).

This event will feature four Speakers, an Aquascaping Demo (Iron Aquascaper), Aquarium Beautiful Contest, Top Name Vendors, and a Huge All-Day Auction on Sunday. All for $20!!!

Are you going? Planning to demonstrate your Aquascaping skills? Selling fish?

This is a fun event put on by PVAS, CCA and GWAPA and needs your support!

Matt

MHMoro

CCA Members
Unfortunately I can not make it. I will be in Peru trying to collect green terrors.

Manuel

Ading522

Members
Won't be making it on Friday and Saturday..got some family stuff going on..:( do we need to be registered to attend the auction? Aside from registering at mygroupauctions?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

verbal

CCA Members
Won't be making it on Friday and Saturday..got some family stuff going on..:( do we need to be registered to attend the auction? Aside from registering at mygroupauctions?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

The auction is free and open to the public. You need to register when you get there to bid. Also you need to register any lots you want to sell.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Fence sitting

Why are folks on the fence?

Matt
I've got lots of other things to do, I'm allergic to meetings and sitting listening to long talks, my tanks are pretty well stocked, and while room sales are cool, driving out to Dulles and then back at 10 pm after a long week of work doesn't sound like fun.

I'm on the fence because the speakers are excellent, the auction will have cool stuff, and lots of my friends will be there.

That's why.

I expect I'll sit on the fence until right before Aquafest.