• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Generic Cichlid Photos

Sonny Disposition

Hi all. I'm working on a Power Point presentation, and am looking for a generic cichlid photo--something that's not greatly specialized and has the typical stout cichlid body form. Like an Oscar, or a Texas Cichlid or a Freibergi or something. There are lots of posts in this forum, so I'm sure I can find something to pick from.

Could I hear back from some of the people who've posted their photos here, granting permission to use them? I'm more than happy to credit you for the photo.

Thanks.

Bob

My photos are available only with individual permission and agreement of "non exclusive" use for resell or permision to others to use.

In other words, "You have to get my direct permision on each and every photo your are interested in." You do not have my permision to randomly use my photos. You can email me at phishphorphun@comcast.net to get that permision.

Bobby Phillips