• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Red Emp, Rubescens Breeding Groups

Nice hangin with you guys for awhile, mine settled in ok and actually ate a bit. Cant wait to get home and stare at them for awhile lol! Thanks for the great fish brother!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks, Tony. It was nice finally meeting you in person. Same goe for Chirs, Chirs, and Michael. Fish are doing well. The male red empress were being seriously harassed by my vic sp.44 last night, seemed to have settled things out by morning. :)

Yeah, Yun.. definitely good to put a face with a name. Glad to hear your guy is doing alright. :)

Nice hangin with you guys for awhile, mine settled in ok and actually ate a bit. Cant wait to get home and stare at them for awhile lol! Thanks for the great fish brother!

Was good seeing you and the wife as well. Glad you guys made it through your Joe's Crabshack coma... lol. I think you'll be happy with those fish. :)

Yun came to my place before going to Tony's on Sunday. He went from my measly peacock tank and rainbow cichlid tank (OK, I did have babies, so that was a draw) to Tony's tank-a-palooza. . . . Kinda embarrassing!

YSS

Members
Yun came to my place before going to Tony's on Sunday. He went from my measly peacock tank and rainbow cichlid tank (OK, I did have babies, so that was a draw) to Tony's tank-a-palooza. . . . Kinda embarrassing!

It's the quality not the quantity (or volume for that matter) that counts. :) Thanks again for the rummies, Holly. :D

chris_todd

Members
Thanks again for stopping by and picking up those fish yesterday, fellas. I was able to clear out a bunch of new space to give some of my new guys room to stretch their fins a bit.

Hope the new fish bring you as much joy as they've brought me over the last year or so.

You rock. :party0007:

No, man, YOU rock! :D Nice fish, and thanks! They've all settled in realy well, and life is good all around.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres

Not a bit, girlfriend. I've seen your tanks; they're awesome! You should be proud... as a peacock. ;)