• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS out of hobby sale

Owens

Members
Well guys, looks like the military has changed they're minds and it looks like i might be moving sooner than expected, as such, ill be out of the hobby for a bit.

180g tank, stand, and lights: $500. LED's in a custom wood enclosure, 1/2" glass tank.

2x Fx5's: 150$ a piece.

22-24" Jardini Arowana: $200

All of the following Bichirs are 18-20" and WC from Jurassic aquatics, $100 a piece.

Ansorgii
Koloton
Conginus
Endlicheri Tikinso

6" Megaladoris Erwini Catfish, $50.

18" Burmese Python Eel, $50.

Fish must go before tank and filters, can work out prices for bulk stuff. Ill get pictures later, there are various pictures through out the forums.

Im going to be pretty busy for a while so we will have to work out a P/U time. As stated the tank is a nice old school 1/2+ think 180g, so its pretty heavy, so bring help. Thanks guys.

Text/call 325-812-4958.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sorry to see you have to get out of the hobby. Thank you for your service to our Country. Good luck with the sale.

AquaStudent

Members
Thank you for your service.

If I had space I'd be more than willing to take a road trip down and buy the lot. Best of luck to you.

Owens

Members
Thanks for all the support! I know these guys are not up most peoples alleys here, but lets find them a good home!

Ading522

Members
Pm sent but haven't heard back..what kind of LEDs are you running on the 180?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Owens

Members
I am getting alot of responses, so many im going to have to say first come first serve. The fish still need to go first, I will update when they are all sold.

Owens

Members
Jardini sold and Irwini pending. Someone come get the rest of these bichirs and this rare borneo python eel!

Owens

Members
Z

This isnt him, but this is exactly what he looks like.