• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT: Super Red BN Plecos

Forester

Members
Hey all, I'm breaking down my last Super Red Bristlenose tank to make room for my ever expanding population of L483's so have got lots of super reds to part with.

I have juveniles of every size from 1/2" fry and up, also have 10+ pairs of breeding size. These are the german line of super reds.

Flexible on price (especially if you take a bunch), also happy to trade for driftwood and interesting rocks for aquascaping.

I can be reached via PM or email at lucashirsch9@gmail.com, located near Holy Cross Hospital in the Silver Spring area.

Thanks!

(Attached is a picture of the great great grandfathers of these fish, my current males all look very similar to those pictured. I can try to find some more recent pictures if needed)

Two male Super Red Plecos Feb 2012 sized.jpg

Forester

Members
Thank you to those who picked up fish recently.

I've got a few pairs and multiple adult male Super Reds that still need new homes. Looking for $30/pair, but happy to work out a deal as needed. Can deliver to the meeting Saturday.

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

Acara19

CCA Members
How many pairs do you have left? Would I be able to buy in trios? Also, will you be coming to the meeting this weekend?

Forester

Members
How many pairs do you have left? Would I be able to buy in trios? Also, will you be coming to the meeting this weekend?
Not many left but I’ll know exactly how many on Friday. Could probably do trios of young adults but don’t think I’d have enough larger ones for that.

Sadly will not be able to make the meeting this weekend.

Acara19

CCA Members
Not many left but I’ll know exactly how many on Friday. Could probably do trios of young adults but don’t think I’d have enough larger ones for that.

Sadly will not be able to make the meeting this weekend.
I'd be fine with a pair of the big ones + a smaller female if you're able to do that

Forester

Members
Hey all, I'm breaking down my last Super Red Bristlenose tank to make room for my ever expanding population of L483's so have got lots of super reds to part with.

I have juveniles of every size from 1/2" fry and up, also have 10+ pairs of breeding size. These are the german line of super reds.

Flexible on price (especially if you take a bunch), also happy to trade for driftwood and interesting rocks for aquascaping.

I can be reached via PM or email at lucashirsch9@gmail.com, located near Holy Cross Hospital in the Silver Spring area.

Thanks!

(Attached is a picture of the great great grandfathers of these fish, my current males all look very similar to those pictured. I can try to find some more recent pictures if needed)

View attachment 27750

Thanks to everyone who has picked up fish in the last couple months!

Still have some left that I need to part with ASAP

Remaining males
- 2 @ 4.5"+
- 1 @ ~4"
- 2 @ 2.5-3"
- 1 adult male longfin

Remaining females
- 1 @ ~3"
- 4 @ 2.5-3"
- 1 young female albino

I also have an excess of youngsters @ 0.75-1.25" (happy to toss them in for free with any purchase)

Prices are flexible across the board especially if you take multiple.

Happy to deliver to the meeting on Saturday.

Thanks!

Forester

Members
All fish but the youngsters are gone!

I’ve got around 100 young super reds at approx 1in long that I need to re-home asap.

I would love to donate these to a school project or any other good home. If anyone has any ideas for doing so please let me know.

Thanks!

Forester

Members
Many thanks to R razor1914 for providing a great home for all of the young fry I had left!

After 14 years, my last Super Red has gone out the door 😢

Thank you to everyone who has gotten plecos from me over the many years. A special thanks to all those who helped bring me into the hobby at such a young age and fostered what is now an obsession I shall carry for the rest of my days.

All the best,

Lucas