• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS FOR MARCH MEETING

Dmhcichlids

Members
48" DEEP BLUE PRO T5 DOUBLE BULB LIGHT FIXTURE WITH 8 LED MOONLIGHTS (BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED OR USED) $75, PYTHON HOSE $20, CORALIFE TURBO TWIST UV STERILIZER 9W(NEEDS BULB) $30, NICE SIZE BAG OF BIOBALLS $5, 1.7 OZ TUBIFEX WORMS(BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED, KENT MARINE DISCUS ESSENTIAL 16OZ.(BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED, KORDON ALGAEQUEL 16OZ(BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED, KENT MARINE CICHLID ESSENTIAL 8OZ(BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED). 20LONG ACRYLIC LID $10, (2) MAG FLOAT 125 MAGNETIC GLASS CLEANER $5EACH, (1) MAG FLOAT 350 MAGNETIC GLASS CLEANER $10. CAN BRING TO MEETING

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

Dmhcichlids

Members

also available a aquaclear 70 filter. $25 marineland stealth 250w heater. $15. turbo twist uv sterilizer 9w $35(need bulb) python hose $20

Dmhcichlids

Members

Not the one im selling . I know there was an issue with the marineland stealth pro models. This is not the pro model. I still use them in some of my tanks