• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Driftwood, acrylic tank and stand, eheim filter

Ading522

Members
Hey guys.. due to an unfortunate family emergency that has just turned for the worst today, i am reducing my tank collection.. they will be available this weekend, as i may not have the time to take it down asap.. pics will follow later.. i have 5 pieces of driftwood for sale..been keeping them to set up a nice tropical tank.. these are medium to large.. i am looking for $20-$40 depending on what you are looking for..prices negotiable..i will try to update with pics tonight.. pm me if interested.. thanks

also going up for sale.. 125 gallon acrylic tank and metal stand..not the best looking stand but it did the job.. $350 will include some old style school pc's..not sure of wattage.. this set has already been taken down and put into storage, but i did not have time to clean it..it was taken down last week..

ehem professional 2..i believe its the older model with a wet/dry..i will check again tonight..$100

someone please make an offer on my 75 gallon sump..i won't be needing it anymore..

if you want all of the above..i can give you the whole package for $450.. not including the 75 gallon sump.. pm me if interested!

thanks guys!

rich_one

Members
Interested in the driftwood, pending pics. Sorry about what is happening. I hope it turns out okay!

-Rich

Ading522

Members
UPDATE

so sorry its been been late to post the pics.. just got so busy with all going on.. the 125 acrylic is pending by a friend of mine.. will let you guys know if it falls through.. here are the pics of the wood.. prices neg.

WOOD A $30

Wood-0001.jpg

Wood-0003.jpg

Wood-0004.jpg

Wood-0005.jpg

Ading522

Members
BUMP..prices neg..wood b sold..update on eheim.. Stopped working.. For parts only.. $30 obo..125 acrylic sold..