• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Baby Nics and HRP

MonteSS

Members
I would prefer to ship a bunch to one person, so that they could deliver them at a meeting. Would that work?

If not shipping is about $15-20

....Bill

Davey_8313

Members
My problem is I'm halfway between meetings and you. Id use more gas in my truck driving to get them than having them shipped. Especially with traffic around here.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bill - I'm still interested and will take delivery for anyone else who wants me to bring them to the meeting.

Hawkman2000

Members
I really hate doing this, but it seems there is some confusion. Convicts do not have the belly spots or colored fins, HRPs do. What probably has happened is cons and HRP's have hybridized on many occasions. Another difference is that HRPs do not lay more than 60 eggs at a time. My guess is that yours are hybrids.

Here is a video of true HRP. She is only 8 months old and 2 inches long and had fry about 1.5 months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg2OeC9FBuE

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bill:

I couldn't find the other thread - looks like it got deleted. I sent you a PM about shipping.

Thanks,
Jon