• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free 50 g tank setup

LostAcres

Members
Getting out of the large tank hobby. 50 gal tall tank with oak base cabinet, filter, heaters incl. Also have the two oscars and 3 plecos that reside in it currently and would like for someone to take the fish. If you only want the aquarium setup and no fish, let me know, and I will break it down and have it ready to go. Near Front Royal Va. PM me please.
Thank you

Hicgup

Members
I may be interested in the Oscars/Plecos if Blkmjk only wanted the setup w/o the fish.
I'll pm you for more details. Thanks.

ultramanrx

Members
Getting out of the large tank hobby. 50 gal tall tank with oak base cabinet, filter, heaters incl. Also have the two oscars and 3 plecos that reside in it currently and would like for someone to take the fish. If you only want the aquarium setup and no fish, let me know, and I will break it down and have it ready to go. Near Front Royal Va. PM me please.
Thank you

Please let me know before this weekend and i'll come pick up everything you have. Thanks

Hawkman2000

Members
Is this the same one ?

Free 55 gallon tall fish tank with stand (Frederick)

Date: 2012-04-07, 10:54AM EDT
Reply to: bkbjz-2945193024@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free fish tank approx 55 gallon tall not exactly square but kind of square. Must have truck or big vehicle and one or two folks to help lift. has stand included and few misc items Inside. Must pick up today!