• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale/Some Free

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well I'll be...

Claiming? That would be presumptuous indeed - more like requesting consideration. I admit to being a bit surprised as Chris doesn't even like me...

If Caleb and I manage to hook up on his twin 30s before he lights out for the territories next week I'll gladly yield them to you, or rather back to Chris - could be he likes you even less than he does me. Just no telling about them boys that own those little-bitty sissy pick-ups.

BenM3

Members
How old is the UV? I cannot find the model on the Emperor website. I am assuming it is an 18 watt. I was trying to determine if it was a Smart UV Lite or normal Smart UV. Does the bulb and quartz sleeve need to be replaced?

I tried to look it up when I bought it also. I bought it on ebay, It was brand new and never used but assumed it was older since I coulnt find much info on it.

Its 22 inches long and about 3 inches or so round. It worked when I took it off I just went in a different direction. You need a pump and flow meter to make this work correctly.

Its in the garage so I will try to post later about what else I see. Even so I think the comprable models go for around 300.00. For what I want I think its priced to sell!

BenM3

Members
I tried to look it up when I bought it also. I bought it on ebay, It was brand new and never used but assumed it was older since I coulnt find much info on it.

Its 22 inches long and about 3 inches or so round. It worked when I took it off I just went in a different direction. You need a pump and flow meter to make this work correctly.

Its in the garage so I will try to post later about what else I see. Even so I think the comprable models go for around 300.00. For what I want I think its priced to sell!

If I were to guess sight unseen. It is a older model of the Smart Lite UV, 18 watt. My guess is based on the length that you gave me. The housing is actually 2.5 inches in diameter. I run UVs on all my tanks, so very familiar with the working with them....18 may be too low of a wattage for my needs though.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Oh the pain of it...

Sorry Sam! I didn't realize that was your way of claiming them. :)

...I must yield, and apologize to boot. Picked up two 30s and a stand from Caleb last weekend, simply no room for two more tanks. So Chris, please forgive me for this my second aborted transaction with you involving tank acquisition, and feel free to offer Denise your tanks/stand ensemble. Am now well north of 800 gallons and have reached (read as exceeded) carrying capacity for a formerly spacious 3-room apartment. Verily, addiction is a many-splendoured thing.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I thought Denise wanted them. If she doesn't, I'll take them, but she's in line ahead of me, I believe.

turfboss

Members
and if both Denise and Matt decline - let me know - i'm negotiating for a 50 and a 120 on craigs list right now but that might fall through.