• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale/Some Free

(2) 20 long
(2) glass tops
(2) sponge filters
(1) metal stand with scroll work that holds both tanks, stand doesnt come apart.
WILL NOT SEPARATE $60.00 SOLD

(1) emperor aquatics uv model 02318 (barbed fittings) 50.00 No brackets with this.
(1) corallife 1100p high pressure pump $150.00 1000 gph at 4ft
(1) us prime choice 5 stage ro unit $50.00
(1) ocean clear canister filter $50.00

FREE STUFF 120 4x2x2 NEEDS RESEAL AND GLASS IS SCRATCHED TO CCA MEMBERS. 20.00 non cca member, then donate for you to be a member. GONE

Box with 2 regent hob filters, 3 power heads, fake log. This stuff came with a tank that I bought. I dont know if it works or not and Im not interested in trying. Must take whole box. First to respond in this post gets it. GONE

All of the equipment was used for about a year. Can bring to meeting or pick up in Glen Burnie.

Pics are just for reference taken from online.

untitled.png

aquarium_uvsterilizer.jpg

coral.png

ro.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Darnit Matt! Dibbs on the stuff you want out of that box. :p

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well, it's like, a Science Project (Honey)...

That's the ticket. Like what's another 40 gallons among friends? Or 3 whole square feet of floorspace? But if you for some lame reason you decide to pass (wimp) do let us know as I'd like to be considered plan B.

chriscoli

Administrator
That's the ticket. Like what's another 40 gallons among friends? Or 3 whole square feet of floorspace? But if you for some lame reason you decide to pass (wimp) do let us know as I'd like to be considered plan B.

Well, since I'm truly just about outta space right now, I definitely should not be considered plan A. I know....I'm lame. :)