• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale! Maybe trade ? Free?

kevin911

Members
Datnoids :4"+ ($10/per inch) Up to 8''
Gold Sev: 7'' -$60
Red Sev : 6'' - $60
Green Sev Pair : (8'' + 6'') $75
Flag Tail : 8'' $75
Kelberi Peacock Bass: (6'') $75 or 2 for $120
Azul Peacock Bass : 8'' - $200
Azul Peacock Bass : 7'' - $200
Giant Gourami : 9'' Best offer
Pro Clear 400 Wet Dry Filter with Bio balls and Filter Block: $250
Pro Stealth Heater unopen/ Brandnew 200w : $25
20lb Caribbsea White sand brandnew unopen: $15
12 Gallon Nano with LED :$99
Current Light Fixture 2x 96w bulb, 3feet: $80
20G glass tank with acrylic in middle to use as sump: Free! (I'm thinking of a number 1-100 first member to guess right it's theirs! (can't guess twice in a row but unlimited guesses)
http://www.directaquarium.com/Current-USA-Satellite-Dual-Compact-2X96w-36in-p/10426.htm

I like Blue arowana, Clown loaches, and Manzanita driftwood---PM me your number for picture text, located in D.C -Cheers

YSS

Members
Where are you located? I am interested in the lights depending on the condition.

clearsky5

CCA Members
Kevin:
I am gracefully back out of the heater...
I didn't think about it when I saw the listing, but that brand of heaters has been recalled by the manufacturer, because some had blown up, or failed because of electrical issues..
I do know that if you take it back to the place you purchased it from they honor replacements..
sorry
david

kevin911

Members
Kevin:
I am gracefully back out of the heater...
I didn't think about it when I saw the listing, but that brand of heaters has been recalled by the manufacturer, because some had blown up, or failed because of electrical issues..
I do know that if you take it back to the place you purchased it from they honor replacements..
sorry
david

No problem David. I didn't know they are recall, but I still see them selling at the store, maybe it's not the same one?

Link below of the same heater from petco:

http://www.petco.com/product/113622...le-Aquarium-Heaters.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

kevin911

Members
Still got a Fx5 unopen/brand new for $220 if anybody is interested, I think I can get the receipt too if somebody want to make the trip to petco and return. Payed $255.