• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishroom Clearance Sale

Termato

Board of Directors
For the discus, add the size in inches

Discus are currently pending. I have a waiting list if that person falls through. They wont be here long. Sorry.

Hey victor,how u doing,I'm interested on the 125 tank,let me know if it's still Available,thanks

125G Is currently Pending (Pick up this weekend)
One of the 75G is currently Pending - One 75G still available
One of the 75G stands is currently pending - One 75G double stand still available
Discus are currently pending (Pick up this weekend)

Green Neons are GONE

-----

I Still have everything else AND more...much more.

red texas

Members
Discus are currently pending. I have a waiting list if that person falls through. They wont be here long. Sorry.

125G Is currently Pending (Pick up this weekend)
One of the 75G is currently Pending - One 75G still available
One of the 75G stands is currently pending - One 75G double stand still available
Discus are currently pending (Pick up this weekend)

Green Neons are GONE

-----

I Still have everything else AND more...much more.
I'll take the 75 and the double 75 stand,u do have any filters for sale!

red texas

Members
Hey victor I'm going to pass on the 75 tank and stand,I just got a 125 tank last night,sorry good luck with the rest,thanks

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey victor I'm going to pass on the 75 tank and stand,I just got a 125 tank last night,sorry good luck with the rest,thanks

No worries! Enjoy the 125G!

You're asking the wrong question. The correct one would be: Now what should i put in my now spare 55g? :)
Or how do i turn the 55g into a sump/refugium for the 125g? :)

Now were talkin'! Only problem is the stand for that 125G wouldn't let a 55G under it. I used 2x6 on the center brace so you have two ~3ft sections. Matt with the great ideas though, always more tanks! hahah

125G, stand, and lights are GONE.
Electric Blue Acaras are GONE.
One of the 75G Double stands has been paid for and claimed.

Still remaining with UPDATED prices. I need these gone:
Boeseman's Rainbow (Beautiful Adults) $15 x15 All for $200
Boeseman's Rainbow (1" offspring of adults) $5 x 5 All for $20 (If you get all of the adults, you get these free)
Endler Livebearers $10 for a colony of 15-20 (mostly young one)
F1 - Amphilophus citrinellus barred midas "rio tempisque" $2 he's about 2.5"
Nannacara Anomala Male` $5 x 1 - Pending Pick Up.
Paradise Fish $5 x 5 or $20 for all

FishEggs

Always willing to help with MTS :D

I'm in need of a bunch of plants to completely replant a 55g and add more to 2 other tanks.
What do/will you have available?
What type of endler?

abcdefghi

Members
Victor, nice meeting you yesterday. Thank you for the plants and tank, can't wait to get everything up and running. Might be a couple weeks as I decided on the way home to modify the stand some (really just make it look finished instead of a skeleton type of stand). Thankfully traffic was easy and we were home by around 4:30pm.

You're asking the wrong question. The correct one would be: Now what should i put in my now spare 55g? :)
Or how do i turn the 55g into a sump/refugium for the 125g? :)

Haha nope!! I have no idea how some of you guys have time to maintain multiple tanks, I am going to be happy with the 125G and call it a day.

FishEggs

Victor, nice meeting you yesterday. Thank you for the plants and tank, can't wait to get everything up and running. Might be a couple weeks as I decided on the way home to modify the stand some (really just make it look finished instead of a skeleton type of stand). Thankfully traffic was easy and we were home by around 4:30pm.

Haha nope!! I have no idea how some of you guys have time to maintain multiple tanks, I am going to be happy with the 125G and call it a day.
:) be sure to post some pics when you get it all set up.

Termato

Board of Directors

You too, man! As far as the sand blasting sand you asked about, that looks about right. This stuff:

155472_700x700.jpg

Always willing to help with MTS :D

I'm in need of a bunch of plants to completely replant a 55g and add more to 2 other tanks.
What do/will you have available?
What type of endler?

Oh, man. The plants. I have a lot of different plants. Um...here goes:

Anubias barteri var. nana x 1 - $5 each
Bacopa sp. "Colorata" x 1 - $3 bundle
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Brown' x 5 - $3-5 each dependent on size
Echinodorus amazonicus "Amazon Sword" x 1 - $5 (medium size)
Hygrophilia difformis 'Wisteria' x 2 - $2 each bundle
Rotala rotundifolia x 3 - $5 each budle
Sagittaria subulata 'Dwarf Sag' x 3 - $7 each bundle
Spirodela polyrhiza 'Giant Duckweed' x2 - $2 each half cup
Vallisneria gigantea x 2 - $5 each bundle
Vallisneria americana var. biwaensis x 1 - $5 each bundle

There is more but I can't remember some of the names and some I don't want to part with hahaha

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Haven't been on in a while. Very sorry to hear you're downsizing, Victor.. but I know you'll be back!

Good luck with everything. :)