• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishroom Clearance Sale

Termato

Board of Directors
Hi all,

This really saddens me to write this post. I have run into a very unfortunate scenario where I will need to shut down my fish room. I moved into my mothers house from my apartment 2 months ago but I will now be moving into my own place over the next month. At the new place, I wont have the money OR space to keep up all the tanks I have. Therefore, I'm going to keep only two small tanks and a couple of fish bowls. Everything else MUST go.

Here are the fish, which have to go first:
Hans Blue Discus F1 FULL GROWN ADULTS $75 each x 2
Wild Blue Discus $45 each x 3 - All For $125
Checkerboard Discus $50 x 1
Snakeskin Discus $50 x 1
All Discus Together Deal $250 for all (That's two free ones)

NOTE: One of the Hans F1 and the Checkerboard discus are paired and mating. They've laid about 5-6 batches of eggs in the community discus tank so far.

Boeseman's Rainbow (Beautiful Adults) $20 x15 All for $250
Boeseman's Rainbow (1" offspring of adults) $10 x5 All for $40 (If you get all of the adults, you get these free)
Endler Livebearers $2.50 x30+ All for $60 (With offspring it's far more than 30)
F1 - Amphilophus citrinellus barred midas "rio tempisque" $2 x 1
Nannacara Anomala Male` $5 x 1
Electric Blue Acaras $15 x 3 All for $35
Paracheirodon simulans "Green Neon" $3 x 15 or All for $30
Paradise Fish $5 x 5 or $20 for all

I'll make a plant and equipment posting soon. First, all fish must go. I am currently in Aspen Hill right off of Georgia. Message me for more information. Pictures coming soon.

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm sorry this has to happen, but happy to know you'll still have some tanks running.

Thanks Andrew! I'm going to be keeping both the 33G Longs and my fish bowls. Yea, I'm most upset that I have to get rid of my discus.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Folks, I saw Victor's discus today, and they are awesome! I don't have a place for them, but if I did I'd snatch them up.

Matt

Termato

Board of Directors
Thanks Dhaval, I'm not backing out completely but just getting rid of the big stuff I wont be able to take with me. Yea, this lady wants all of the discus for her new tank. She's clearing space out for them now.

Tanks that have been cleared out and available for pick up:
125G Glass Aquarium /w stand and lights. No lids. $225
75G Aquarium x 2 $75 (Only one is available at the moment). $100 total if you want the double stand for it. You can fit two 75s on it. I currently have a 33 and a 75 on it.

Tangcollector

Staff member
So sorry to hear this. Hope you get back up and running again as soon as possible. Glad you are keeping some fish.You have a true love of the hobby.

Termato

Board of Directors
Thanks Greg! I appreciate it. I hope it wont be too long before I can get back into the bigger tanks again.

Andrew, I do still have the Nanacara Anomala Male. I'll reserve him for you ;)

Hi Yun, at the moment I'm quite limited in transportation (no car) so it'd be hard to make it down there with my schedule. It's be easier for me to meet you at my place or a club meeting (but I wont be in town from the 13th of Jan to the 16th [snowboarding] and I don't know when our next meeting is yet).

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry to hear about the situation Victor, wish you the best in the transition. I don't have any room for new fish at the moment, but I hope you're able to get rid of what is needed. Best of luck with everything.