• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Tank Kings vs. Tanked

Fish Tank Kings vs. Tanked. Which one is your favorite?

• Fish Tank Kings

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Tanked

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Never seen either of the shows.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

dogofwar

CCA Members
I just watched a couple of episodes of Fish Tank Kings on demand. Can't say I really enjoy either show.

Matt

I am with Matt, both shows are just too over the top to be worth watching. Awesome tanks to see but could do without the contrived drama, etc.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am with Matt, both shows are just too over the top to be worth watching. Awesome tanks to see but could do without the contrived drama, etc.

+1.

Favorite non-game reality show...

[YT]rfXxFbb8B8o[/YT]

"Better than seeing a baby panda being born."

Tony
Thats an awesome show, seeing some of those cars get resurrected. Counting Cars is another good one. Although I must admit to being quasi addicted to the Storage Wars shows, more to see the amazing stuff they find rather than the show itself.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Neither would be my choice as well. Haven't seen FTK much, but both seem to have too much manufactured drama and I really don't like the fake coral inserts that seem so popular.

From a reality show perspective, I've gotten sucked into Pawn Stars and Naked & Afraid.

dogofwar

CCA Members
With whom would you rather party: Richard Rawlings (Fast N. Loud guy), The Count (Counting Cars guy) or Chumlee (from Pawn Stars)?

And no Tony, Naked and Afraid guy isn't an option...

Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I watch both. Neither is that good but it gives me ideas.
Plus the new one the other night visited Laif's place and it was cool to see because I was there saw all that stuff after they taped it.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
With whom would you rather party: Richard Rawlings (Fast N. Loud guy), The Count (Counting Cars guy) or Chumlee (from Pawn Stars)?

And no Tony, Naked and Afraid guy isn't an option...

Matt

I would like to get a tour of the Count's place.
Richard is cool but the Count has that big collection.

I think if it came down to a party I would go with the Count. He has all the Vegas connections and I think it would be a hell of a time.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
On a side note:
Jaymar or J-mar on Gator Boys is as goofy as he looks on tv.

Sounds like there's a story behind that statement, lol.

Speaking of which, if I had to party with a reality persona, it'd be this guy:

lfPI7.AuSt.79.jpeg

If you equal cojones with lack of enough brain power to avoid situations like these, than yes they are Texas sized. Sad part is he will probably make more money than you and I together because of the show.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
He certainly needs the TV money, as based on the "report" at the end of each encounter, he barely makes enough on each catch to cover gas money.

Forester

Members
FTK seems really stupid to me and not as well made. i like watching Tanked but you guys are right, there is a little too much manufactured drama.