• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish store hop!!! October 28

duraace571

President
Staff member
Hi everyone, we are planning a fish store hop on October 28 where we will visit five stores primarily in Maryland and have lunch together. If you’re interested in joining, please comment below by October 21. It’s going to be a lot of fun!

IMG_1912.jpeg

Acara19

CCA Members
Unfortunately don't think I can make it as I only have a 2 hour window of availability that day, real shame since I would otherwise be able to attend as these are all by my university

Paula201paula

CCA Members
We probably can’t make it for the morning, but Bernice and I plan to try to catch up with everyone at Go Fish for the rest of the afternoon

duraace571

President
Staff member
For those of us joining for the entire thing, here is the schedule:
We will be meeting at House of Tropicals at 9:15AM.
9:30 - Leave HOT
10:00 - Arrive at Tom's Tropicals
11:00 - Leave Tom's Tropicals
11:30 - Arrive at CTE Aquatic
12:00 - Leave CTE Aquatic
12:00 - Lunch
1:00 - Leave for GoFish
1:30 - Arrive at GoFish
2:30 - Leave GoFish
3:00 - Arrive at Londontowne
4:30 - Leave Londontown
5:00 - Arrive at HOT
6:00 - Drive home

Acara19

CCA Members
Unfortunately don't think I can make it as I only have a 2 hour window of availability that day, real shame since I would otherwise be able to attend as these are all by my university
Actually wait, I was looking at November 28th sorry, I thought this was on a Tuesday lol
In that case I'd be able to attend, would I be able to carpool with someone/anyone going from the Frederick area?