• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish room update

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Well all the central air is running, valves installed and new sponges placed in teh tanks that were not using them before. In about 2 weeks I will take off ALL HOB filters. I already have a pile of now unused air pumps and hob's that is about up to my knees. Next up is to breakdown the discus tank (anyone want to buy 3 mature discus and come pick them upu in the next week? LOL). We will then start the rack build in 3 4' sections. They will be 3-tiered racks. Once the first section is done, we willl set the discus tank back up, move the oscar into his 75. Then I will have to shuffle the other small tanks to make room to build the next step, and so forth and so on. I am very excited to get this part going! Here is how it looks now, don't mind the mess, its in transition
wink.gif
Soon I will have an nice organized fish room! I cannot wait!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Glad to see you're making progress. I'm sure its going to be awesome once everything is finished. Are you planning on getting rid of some HOBs? If so, what type do you have? Good luck with everything.

lonlangione

Members
Is that a lounge chair in that fishroom????? HAHAHAHA Looks great. Are you putting in a central drain system? Are those stands made with stainless steel? If so, that is really cool.

Lonny

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Wow! You have way more tanks than your pictures showed previously. Rock on!!! :happy0144:

Any full tank shots of your planted tanks? They look awesome.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Glad to see you're making progress. I'm sure its going to be awesome once everything is finished. Are you planning on getting rid of some HOBs? If so, what type do you have? Good luck with everything.

ALOT!! And a ton of smaller airpumps as well. I have things ranging from AC30's to AC110's, a few emperors, some whispers, etc. Also some canister filters. Once everythign is said and done, I will list them up.

Is that a lounge chair in that fishroom????? HAHAHAHA Looks great. Are you putting in a central drain system? Are those stands made with stainless steel? If so, that is really cool.

Lonny

Of course there is a recliner in my fishroom :D Where else am I supposed to sit and admire my fish? Yes, we will have a central drain system. Some of the stands are stainless, some will be carbon steel painted black.

Wow! You have way more tanks than your pictures showed previously. Rock on!!! :happy0144:

Any full tank shots of your planted tanks? They look awesome.

I have WAY more tanks than I have setup! I cannot wait for the racks to be done!! I can try and get some full tank shots, I don't think I have any recent ones.

finzz

Members
That's a great set-up. If I ever get around to redoing my fish room, there will be room for an easy chair. Great idea! :D