• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Filtration system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ading522

Members
Bump..will take $250 for tank and bio balls.. No poret foam or pump..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Bump..

Breakdown of prices per item..

$120 mag drive 24 used for only 3 months

$250 acrylic sump used for only 3 months

$30 15 gallons of bio balls

$70 2 18x17 high poret foam cut to fit..plenty of scraps left over for additional media.. One piece blue 15 PPI and one black 45 PPI ..both 2" thick..

$20 2 liters k1 media

All these total more than $350 for the whole package! Still trying to sell as a whole.. Thanks to those who inquired about parting out..

Ading522

Members
As of today..I'm piecing it out..

Media:

K1 pending
10-15 gallons black bio balls pending

Poret foam both 2" thick 17x17
15 PPI blue $20
45 PPI black $20

Mag drive 24 pump $100

Sump $200

fish

Banned
I may take you up on the offer. I will talk to my dad as it is technically both of our tank and we both have a passion for fish. You still have EVERYTHING right? Media pump etc.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
The only ones gone are the k1 media.. The bio balls are pending..but everything else is still available..

fish

Banned
Sorry dude. I cant remodel my whole stand for it :( i do not at ALL feel comfortable moving these giant fish out of the tank and i would have to drain it remove substrate and get people to help move it then build stand etc. a nightmare. I wish it was a tad smaller... Good luck with sales. Hope you understand.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Aldrich, this is an awesome set-up and you're basically giving it away.

I'd keep it and get a 7' or 8' tank/stand at your new place.

Matt

Ading522

Members
Aldrich, this is an awesome set-up and you're basically giving it away.

I'd keep it and get a 7' or 8' tank/stand at your new place.

Matt

Matt,

I'm working on getting a setup like that down there.. I am highly considering keeping it.. Today's the last day..if it doesn't sell it will stay at my parents house till I can bring/ship it down there..

fish

Banned
To be honest it is awesome and all but rebuilding a hole stand for a tank that size probably steers people away. Removing little african cichlids from a tank is no problem but for my tank removing a ID shark who will bust his nose open at the slightest movement, 3x 5 lb bichirs, school of tinfoil barbs, jumping arowana, etc. is not an option. If my tank was african cichlids that sump would be in my basement.

I hope you keep it it is not worth giving away for $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.