• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Filtration system

Status
Not open for further replies.

npbarca

Members
But I'm not giving false information about my tanks. It just makes it easier to believe that he is trolling with these "massive tanks" he has.

fish

Banned
But I'm not giving false information about my tanks. It just makes it easier to believe that he is trolling with these "massive tanks" he has.

Haha. I thought that it was pretty obvious that when i said neon tetras and 10 gallon it was a nice way of saying i do not care to talk about it. I don't post my tank setups because people love to tell you that everything you do is wrong and i do not need those opinions. Im not a troll. But yea my one tank is a 240. Not going to discuss anything else. Ive said exactly what i needed to.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thai

Members
You're on a fish forum but you don't want to discuss your "massive" tank? Maybe your in the wrong place

fish

Banned
You're on a fish forum but you don't want to discuss your "massive" tank? Maybe your in the wrong place

You don't have to be a jerk to me. I joined so that i could meet other members in my area and to buy some cool stuff and sell etc. i didn't join to get opinions on my tanks.

npbarca

Members
Well at least say what fish you keep in the 240. You become more involved on the forum if people know what you have, and that way you can give your advice to others.

fish

Banned
Well at least say what fish you keep in the 240. You become more involved on the forum if people know what you have, and that way you can give your advice to others.

Ill name a few.
Clown knife
Enderlicheri
Koloton
Ansorgii
ID shark
Gar
Silver aro
And a few others. It is pretty overstocked so that is why i am looking for filter upgrade.

fish

Banned

I also keep many other animals. Reptiles parrots mammals fennec fox etc. i am hoping to get into really cool exotics once i have my own place.

Status
Not open for further replies.