• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

February 2020 Meeting - The Adventures of a Lazy Fishkeeper with Christine Keys

Becca

Members
Next CCA Meeting
February 8th

Christine Keys
Evolution of a Fish Room:
The Adventures of a Lazy Fishkeeper

John F. Kennedy High School

1901 Randolph Rd, Glenmont, MD 20902

Schedule:

1:00 - Doors Open for Setup and Socializing

2:00 - Talk starts

3:00 - Raffle prizes and Auction

Christine.jpg

Christine Keys is a microbiologist that has been involved in fishkeeping most of her life. Even as a child, her parents kept a fish tank in her bedroom. She’s always kept a few fish tanks on her own since high school and would regularly haul them back and forth between home and the dorm during college. After moving to Maryland, she started keeping fish again and quickly expanded from one to 35 tanks. During this time, she joined several of the clubs in the DC metro area and has served in several board positions with the Capital Cichlid Association. She and her husband recently moved to a new house where she got a dedicated fish room that has almost 60 tanks. Although she has a soft spot for keeping cichlids, all freshwater fish are welcome in her fish room.

*As a reminder, we're having an auction this month. Please register your items at www.mygroupauctions.com.
Due to the upcoming BFD Marketplace, we will not hold table sales during regular monthly meetings again until May at the earliest.

chriscoli

Administrator
Thank you everyone! It was great to finally give that talk at my home club. You all had some GREAT questions!

Freakgecko

Members
Wish I could have made it 😩 I was out of town and got back into MD way too early to have gotten any sleep that day