• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC's December to Remember...

longstocking

Members
Nothing wrong with that as ECC is not a club and never will be. We are a site that helps hobbyists get discounts and great information .... Also, helps keep the doors open to great business's in the fishy world so that you can continue to buy great fish ( like the group buys... you get discounts that you normally wouldn't get and they get a huge order !! ). Win win situation. It's just situated on the east coast as there is interaction between members etc...

A lot of these places need our help right now... some of these places are wholesalers too that sell to retailers.... if they go, it's a chain reaction....

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Nothing wrong with that as ECC is not a club and never will be.
Yeah, I'm trying to get more involved with fish related activities and build my resume, but time is a limiting factor (especially my forum time at work). My other full-time job (woman) isn't an issue at the moment, so that has freed up some time, but who knows how long that'll last. I try to support as many clubs and wholesalers/vendors as I can to keep the hobby going. I just initially avoided ECC to steer clear of Bill;), but he bribed me with a giveaway. More threads and people to keep up with now...

fischfan13

Banned
I just initially avoided ECC to steer clear of Bill;),.

Get in line...
action-smiley-079.gif

fischfan13

Banned
Just a heads up...

Sunday at 5pm on EastCoastCichlids.org we will be pulling out the name of the winner of the $100 Gift Certificate to Julie's Frybabies.
Have you entered?

fischfan13

Banned
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXKsle-jtMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXKsle-jtMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I don't know which is better.
Knowing the person who won or getting to watch that cat.

lol

congratulations.

longstocking

Members
Congrats Jose !!!

Next one is Bill from yourfishstuff.com

Some of you might have met him at Aquafest ... he was one of the vendors :) Super nice guy !!