• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Discus for sale: Adult White Butterfly $60.00

YSS

Members
I have a 1.5 year old white butterfly for sale. Got it from Cetral Ohio Discus March, 2009. He is just over 5" TL. $60.00
IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

rich_one

Members
Do you buffer your water in any way for this guy? All I do with mine is age it straight from the tap, with no buffers or anything... but not everyone does that, so I'm curious. Thanks.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Hmm.... I'm kinda interested, but would not even be able to make any such move until around the new year. I'm trying to gear up for a trip to Hans place as well, sometime fairly soon. If you haven't sold him by then, I'll check back in with you and see how some of this shook out around the first of the year.

-Rich

YSS

Members
Ok. I have a few folks interested, so the fish will most likely be gone in a couple of days. But if not, I will let you know. But you won't be able to find a discus this size for this price. I paid $40 or $45 for this guy a year and half ago at half the size. Nothing wrong with him.. Just trying to reduce the number of strains I have in my tank.

rich_one

Members
Ok. I have a few folks interested, so the fish will most likely be gone in a couple of days. But if not, I will let you know. But you won't be able to find a discus this size for this price. I paid $40 or $45 for this guy a year and half ago at half the size. Nothing wrong with him.. Just trying to reduce the number of strains I have in my tank.
Yeah, I know... but the tank just ain't ready yet. I can't house the guy just yet, even if I wanted to. I don't have a quarantine tank right now, unfortunately, and I can't just plop him in with my others. definitely good luck with getting him sold though... that is a great price, so I am sure someone will scoop him up!

-Rich

YSS

Members
Man, he is already priced to go fast. But for you, I will let him go for $50. But I already have a potential buyer. If that doesn't work out, I will let you know. I should know by Friday.

If he is still available, i am very interested.

I have a 1.5 year old white butterfly for sale. Got it from Cetral Ohio Discus March, 2009. He is just over 5" TL. $60.00
IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg
I am interested in the butterfly you are selling. How far are you from Ocean City Maryland or lets say baltimore? Very interested,Matt