• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Discus, bichir and "teacup" stingray

rich_one

Members
I am looking for 2 people who might be interested in getting in on an amazing fish buy involving these fish. Specifically, I need one or both people to have an interest in acquiring an ornate bichir and/or a "teacup" stingray (I am aware that many species have been given this common name, but that is what the current owner is calling it, and I do not know what specific species it is), in addition to a few discus. The price is fantastic.

I will provide more details over PM in the order that I receive interested PMs, giving favor to PMs from club members over forum only members. Please do not PM me if you are not ready to buy immediately. As I said, the price is fantastic. This is one of those moments where we strike now, or miss out. Intrigued? PM me then! Yes I have some pics and size information. Details to those who PM me. Thank you.

-Rich

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Is this the guy selling a 180 on craigslist? If so, its potamotrygon reticulata, a very nice one at that.

rich_one

Members
Too late. Seller has closed a deal and the fish are all gone. Missed opportunity, but these things happen.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Greengirl, but no worries. Every blue moon a unique opportunity like this pops up, but like a good friend of mine has often reminded me in these situations... timing is everything. You win some, you lose some. Other things will come. I do appreciate the responses from all who were interested!

-Rich

YSS

Members
Being a discus guy, any good deal on discus interests me, however, without any details provided on the thread, no way of knowing what kind of deal we are talking about which means I couldn't really say whether I would be interested or not interested.

rich_one

Members
Well, that's why I said to PM me for details... but I understand. This is really a non-issue. This thread can be closed, since the opportunity has passed. Again, much appreciation to all that inquired. I'm not losing any sleep over this, and I don't imagine anyone else is either, so mods, feel free to close the thread. Thanks again!

-Rich

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Well, that's why I said to PM me for details... but I understand. This is really a non-issue. This thread can be closed, since the opportunity has passed. Again, much appreciation to all that inquired. I'm not losing any sleep over this, and I don't imagine anyone else is either, so mods, feel free to close the thread. Thanks again!

-Rich

Since the opportunity passed can we get the details now? LOL now I'm curious...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
I will not go into specifics at this point. A guy needed to get rid of a group of fish that included 10 (8 adult, 2 young) discus, half from Hans, half from Skoolz of Fish (who may get his from Hans, for all I know). The hope was to get two more buyers in with me to split the cost to purchase, and split the fish. Of course the hope was someone would be interested in the ray and/or bichir. After a few inquiries, the deal couldn't come together fast enough. Seller his since made another deal and the fish are to be picked up today.

The reason why I did not yesterday, and don't now, want to get into specific details is because I want to avoid answering tons of questions by folks who had no interest to actually buy. Anyone pming me, I assumed, at least had an interest on specifics, and I glady shared specifics with those who inquired.

Hope that's enough to give everyone the gist. :D

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Gotcha. Didn't want to be asked tons of questions.

Why do I try? My apologies for trying to keep things contained to only those who showed serious interest. Everyone who pm'd me with questions, got them answered... so whatever.

No more comments from me on this thread, and I can promise everyone, I will never make this same mistake again. I hope we can all move on.

-Rich

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Why do I try? My apologies for trying to keep things contained to only those who showed serious interest. Everyone who pm'd me with questions, got them answered... so whatever.

No more comments from me on this thread, and I can promise everyone, I will never make this same mistake again. I hope we can all move on.

-Rich

I'm sooo confused. Pm me let me know what's up. If your offended by anything I said or whatever the case may be.
Sorry for whatever I've said... No hard feelings