• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Did someone say driftwood?!?

Thai

Members
Decided I'm going to rescape my 220, just got this shipment of Manzanita wood today, cant wait to get to the office to drain and rescape my big boy! Gonna have so much extra wood, if anyone's interested PM me I'll see what I have available

dsc04262g.jpg

dsc04261n.jpg

dsc04256b.jpg

dsc04263.jpg

Thai

Members
This is what I'm going to emulate,Amanos big tank hardscape imo is the perfect cichlid scape!
Amano_personal_tank_3.jpg

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
This is what I'm going to emulate,Amanos big tank hardscape imo is the perfect cichlid scape!
Amano_personal_tank_3.jpg
That's probably my favorite tank ever! Have you seen the finished pic's with it planted and stocked? I don't know where I seen them but they were HOT! It inspired my 52g. I maybe interested in some of your left overs too.

maddog10

Members
You will need to soak that wood for several weeks, it floats! You can tie it down as well.

Can't wait to see the finished tank!!

maddog10

Members
Seems to me that Dave (ingg) soaked his for weeks and it still wanted to float when he scaped his tank at a GWAPA meeting.

Thai

Members
Seems to me that Dave (ingg) soaked his for weeks and it still wanted to float when he scaped his tank at a GWAPA meeting.
All the pieces I've had in the past too tops a week to soak, most wernt super bouyant and easily lodged