• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

December Holiday Party

marge618

CCA member
Nice seeing you all. Food was great. Company was great. Hostess was the mostess. :happy0180: :sign0092:[/b]

THANKS EVERYBODY WHO ATTENDED THE CCA HOLIDAY PARTY! YOU ALL SURE KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN TOGETHER!! :D :character0181: :happy0180: :jumping0045:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Thanks for having us Francine. This was the best Holiday party yet.

I have to say the Chicken Wai-ki-ki was just outstanding.

All that was missing was the dancing. Promises - Promises - Promises _ and no delivery.

To the many who didn't show, we missed you.

George

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes, Thank you Francine.
I also had a great time. Lots of food and talking.
The gift exchance was a hit, especially after I opened that box of Discus. lol Man did they go around the room.
I did not do a head count but there were a bunch of us.

Thanks again.

mscichlid

Founder
You all are quite welcome and thank you for making this one a great bash. If I had only known that the Southern Comfort was going to be so popular...

Sorry to those that I had to send home. My back was killing me.

Franny

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh, and Sarah, as you predicted the "CCA Ladies water changing uniform", did make an appearance in the gift exchange.

And no, I did not bring it. But it went home in my truck.....lol

There were some nice gifts and some funny ones. The Office Aquarium showed up for the Third year in a row.

knuckles

Members
Thanks to Francine for being a great hostess!

The party was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed watching the discus exchange ... er, I mean the gift exchange!

:lol:

Happy Holidays, everyone!

marge618

CCA member
Yep! Ron ended up with the discus... wellll after having to snatch it from ...I don't remember how many people!

Francine,

thanks for hoosting, it was real fun and good food, now.............when is that Discus tank going to be filled with water?????

Joanne & Hans