• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish Group Buy for delivery to BFD

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Dave Schumacher is offering another generous group buy for delivery to BFD on friday night!

Dave is offering 10% off his list prices, as well as free shipping.

When you call (512) 618-0120 or email (daves@davesfish.com) make sure to tell Dave you are ordering for the CCA group buy so it can be included with the other orders.

Dave has been a great sponsor for the club, and is donating fish to the Rare Fish Auction again. Support a club sponsor and get great fish at a discount rate!

Check out his stock list at www.davesfish.com and get your orders in by Wednesday February 13th. Orders can be picked up at the hotel the evening of the 15th, I'll post a time when I have details on the airport shipment.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
yes the Cyp list is impressive!, There are some other nice fish with good pricing on the list as well. Now's your chance Reed.

lgfelic

Members
Is it possible to get the lower fish prices if several people order them even if they'd go in different bags?

FishEggs

Is it possible to get the lower fish prices if several people order them even if they'd go in different bags?
If you want to find another person who wants the same fish and you want to order the total amount and then split them with that other person friday night when you get them, then you could probably get the bigger quantity price.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Picking up Dave's shipment at the airport later! Sending 5 boxes! Some great orders, and some generous donations. I'm hoping to be at the hotel around 7, so come find me in the ballroom.