• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Contra Virus Closure

Jay

CCA Members
Governor Wolf in PA just shut down all non-essential business as of midnight for ar least two weeks. CAS will be closed until this order is lifted.
If you have an order in place, I can hold the fish for you or if necessary I can cancel it if you notify me before Midnight tonight.

Thank you to those that showed up and bought fish at The Big Fish Deal on Saturday. I thought the event was well run and would have been one of their best years had it not been for the virus scare which cut down attendance drastically.

Becca

Members
Thanks for the kind words, Jay! I think we were all pleasantly surprised by the turnout, all things considered. I don't think you were around for the auction, but it was certainly one of the liveliest we've had in quite a while.

Freakgecko

Members
Thanks for the kind words, Jay! I think we were all pleasantly surprised by the turnout, all things considered. I don't think you were around for the auction, but it was certainly one of the liveliest we've had in quite a while.
It was....entertaining....to say the least 😂😂😂

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Governor Wolf in PA just shut down all non-essential business as of midnight for ar least two weeks. CAS will be closed until this order is lifted.
If you have an order in place, I can hold the fish for you or if necessary I can cancel it if you notify me before Midnight tonight.

Thank you to those that showed up and bought fish at The Big Fish Deal on Saturday. I thought the event was well run and would have been one of their best years had it not been for the virus scare which cut down attendance drastically.
It was good talking with you Jay. Im glad you made it out.