• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Coming to PVAS?

JLW

CCA Members
This upcoming Saturday, the 2nd, I will be presenting "Apistogramma Rama" for the Potomac Valley Aquarium Society. ey folks,

In case you're living under a rock somewhere, this Friday is NEW YEARS day. Personally, I've never understood why we choose the arbitrary starting point of a new circle around the sun to be a right after a bunch of other holidays, and in the middle of winter... but, this big holiday following another one means that I've had very little time to prepare the PRE ORDER LIST. However, we do have one. It is available at:

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

With the holidays, we have very little time to get an order in. You basically have all day tomorrow and a little bit of Wednesday morning. After that... It'll be tough to get anything in.

I also have the same window with blackworms, but... I'm not promising to have blackworms. I spoke with the supplier today, and we're going to try to get them, but I may not be able to with the holiday. So, here's the deal on blackworms.

Order them, but do NOT prepay for them. You can pay at the meeting via PayPal, cash, card, cheque, money order, or Cadbury egg. If they come in on Friday, I'll let everyone know... if they don't, sorry!

Pricing on Blackworms is:

Blackworms
1.5 CUPS O' WORM: $28
1 CUP O' WORMS: $22
1/2 CUP O' WORMS: $14
1/4 CUP O WORMS: $10
Portion (About a shotglass): $5

Please remember that blackworms are sold by volume, not weight, and your mileage may vary. A pound equates to roughly 1.5 cups.

Note that this is for delivery to PVAS only -- I'll have another list up for CCA etc, though I can't promise it'll have the same stuff on it, of course.

Cross your fingers. :)

lkelly

Members
I really hope your presentation includes a diorama.

grid-cell-874-1426257098-19.jpg