• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cobalt Accu Therm Heater

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just thought that I would share my recent experience with Cobalt Accu Therm heaters with the club. A few weeks ago, I noticed that on of my 20H's seemed cold during a water change. Temp was at 71.4 (thanks to digital thermometer). The heater was working, but not very well. I replaced the old heater with a 75W Cobalt Accu Therm on Tuesday. I preset the dial on the heater to 78 degrees and dropped it in the tank. The temperature in the tank has been steady at 77.8 degrees ever since.

I have to say that I'm impressed with the product and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new/replacement heater.

Very special, one of the only fail safe heaters. It has more tech than my computer!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Oh, that is very possible I didn't realize they had two lines. Thank you for the correction.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevin911

Members
I have a 300 cobalt heater and a 200-250w (have to check) cobalt neo digital heater available for trade lol

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App