• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Closing Store, Liquidation Sale!

Andrew

Members
SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse will be closing its doors at the end of the month. The principals have decided to close the retail front and focus on our service and custom installation activities.

Everything has got to go!

All retail goods and livestock are 50% off. All store fixtures, tanks, equipment, etc. are for sale. There's a lot of stuff here to be sold! See the web for details.

We have a ton of tanks and other equipment that would be great for display systems, breeding/propagation systems, fish rooms and much more.

Sincere thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years and we hope you can come by and take advantage of our liquidation to further your own pursuit in the hobby.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thats such a shame! You guys are the best LFS around and a convenient stop off for me on my way home from work. Very sorry to hear, but I will come in to take advantage of the sale. Best of luck.

lonlangione

Members
Andrew,

I have been in your shoes. I closed my store 12 years ago this month. You can take great pride in running a wonderful store. One of the cleanest I have ever been in with a great mix of livestock. We will miss coming to your store on the CCA Saturdays. On a bright note, we hope to see you at more CCA meetings. Take it easy,

Lonny And Andy

cholile

Members
I just want to echo the comments of everyone here and say that not only am I sorry that you are having to close your store, but I am sorry that we are losing without a doubt the best store in the area and, from the many stores I have frequented throughout the country, perhaps the best nationwide. Knowledgeable, honest, quality product quarantined, and a clean store. A customer couldn't ask for anything more. Your loss is our loss. I hope your future endeavors work out.

Sorry to hear about this as well. Wish you much success in the coming years. Remember when one door closes, God will open another. Stay strong and be confident in what your future holds. I hope to stop by before you close and pickup a few things.

Gerard

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
sorry to hear you are closing. Continuing with the above post I always say bad things happen to make room for something good. Best of luck to you.

rsanz

monster tank newbie
This is terrible news. Scales is, quite honestly, the only store worth a **** in the area. Best livestock, and best facilities by far to be found around here.

Really, very sorry to see you guys close. Best wishes on all future endeavors. I will be in to buy a used tank or two off of you guys.

Thanks for you great service to the fish community!