• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cicadas!!!

Becca

Chairpersons
Staff member
I feed them whole to my Fahaka puffer, when I can find them. We don't have a lot here, for whatever reason. I had been planning to freeze them and use them in the Discus food in place of shrimp. I'd imagine you can just toss them in a food processor with other ingredients and freeze it in cubes.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Surprisingly to me, we don't have many cicadas in southern Frederick County either, and I'm not far from Becca. I had to travel over to Laurel for a work meeting earlier this week, and it was like an entire different place, cicada wise. Those things sure make a mess of your windshield at 65 mph!

lock jaw

CCA Members
Surprisingly to me, we don't have many cicadas in southern Frederick County either, and I'm not far from Becca. I had to travel over to Laurel for a work meeting earlier this week, and it was like an entire different place, cicada wise. Those things sure make a mess of your windshield at 65 mph!
Its cause they are all in North Frederick.. lol