• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CENTRAL /SOUTH AMERICAN SHOTS

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Danger Chicken is getting very handy with his camera! Nice job! Didn't hurt that he had some nice fish to work with - lovely fish, DQ!
I think its funny you were able to compliment them both and yourself at the same time. I'm sure you're glad to see your "kids" doing well.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Definitely nice looking fish. Its ok, I complement my fish too when I see them doing well in another person's tank. Its always nice to see them after they're "all grown up."

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S HOLDING OUT OR STILL HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BUT HE'S KEEPING THE BEST TO HIMSELF SO HERE'S ONE MORE FOR YOU STACY.

DSC04521.jpg

Lively

Members
Yeah, that one is much better than the one he posted! Those look like his "we just had fry" colors! Has he gotten much bigger? I'm betting he grows into a brute like his daddy.

I lowered the temp in my Jack tank to hopefully stave off breeding until after Aquafest - I'm bringing this one's daddy to show off :)

BTW, Your boy is showing off, again - he's brilliant jeweled sparkles these days. I'll be glad when I get a mate in there with him!

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
HERE ARE SOME MORE BY REQUEST.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
More than you know, the jewels came from DQ so those are either the parents or siblings of your jewels. That's the daddy of your cutteri, I miss him.

Spine

Members
I'm going to give Jewels a rest for a little while. Mine keep killing anything in the tank I put them in. Right now they are with the biggest fish I have and they are pounding on them.