• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CENTRAL /SOUTH AMERICAN SHOTS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
HERE ARE A FEW SHOTS OF SOME OF MY FISH. THESE WERE TAKEN BY THE INFAMOUS DANGER CHICKEN. IM FOREVER GRATEFUL.;) EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GROWING NICELY TOGETHER. (FOR NOW) ENJOY :p!!!

Jumbie

Members
lol I bet that he's going to be pretty upset when he realizes that he didn't post any pics lol.

Lively

Members
Think of the milage we can get out of it... such as...

it's just a ploy to make it to the 2000 post mark faster *laughing*

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YEAH SORRY GUYS I GOT A MSG ABOUT NOT HAVING CORRECT TOKENS. MODS PLEASE DELETE AS IT WONT TAKE THE PICS W/O TOKENS.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
JOSH IM NOT AS MAD AS I WAS AT THE SKINS! LIVELY THERE IS A GREAT SHOT OF THE JD YOU GAVE ME. TALK ABOUT BLUE!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OK THIS IS WHAT KEEPS COMING UP AND IVE ALWAYS LOADED THIS WAY.
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
MODS CAN YOU HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PLEASE?:confused:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
GOING TO 7-11 RIGHT NOW DANGER CHICKEN TO HIRE AL QUEDA TO TAKE A HIT OUT ON YOU.:pound::fighting0097::happy0065:
THEN HES COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE CHRISTIAN. LOL! YOUR NEXT!
YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS! IM GLAD TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU GUYS JUST TO KEEP ME ON MY TOES.