• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA June 12th Club In-Person Meeting

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
JUNE 12th, 2021 @ 2 PM (Tour begins)
CCA Club ***IN PERSON Meeting!!!!
https://www.lilypons.com/
6800 Lily Pons Road,
Adamstown, MD 21710

Do you have a pond? Always wanted a pond, but don't know where to start? This is a beautiful 250 acre property with generations of knowledge since 1917.
Since 1917, we've been pleased to deliver serenity to our customers. Our knowledgeable, caring staff, tested "tried and true" water gardening products; waterlilies, lotus, and bog plants freshly picked just for you and timely service are why we are "The Source for Water Gardening". Lilypons is here to help you every step of the way and we stand behind our products and advice - guaranteeing your success.
Come attend our FIRST In-Person meeting since March 2020 with Lilypons! We will have a guided tour and see all there is to know about water gardening.

**Please comment in the meeting post stream that you plan to attend. We would like to give them a potential head count ahead of time.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Awesome! Really hoping I can make it, I've been missing talking with friends and fellow fish club members.

I don't own a pond but would love to build one in the future, or buy a house that has one.

I've heard great things about Lily Pons though, this would be the perfect reason to get myself there.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Lets all attend this great tour/meeting at Lilypons this Saturday at 2 pm. I can't wait to see people in person!!!

Becca

Members
It was nice - not many folks joined us, but the weather was good and I learned something new about the history of Lilypons.