• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA email/newsletter/update/email addresses

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I sent out the latest CCA newsletter/email update yesterday.
If you did not get it, please check your spam box first.
I have several bounces from members that say the email address is not good.
If you have changed email address since the first of the year that could be the problem.

Or I could have missed you.

If after checking these things, you have not gotten the email, let me know so I can try to figure out why.

Lets keep this simple.
post it here rather than emailing me. That way I can ref back as needed.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I got the newsletter, but it came to my old e-mail address. I'll try the manage subscription link and see if it comes to the other address next time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I add new email addresses from the forum data base prior to sending each one out. I just don't know if someone changes their address. You should get the next one. I hope. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I got the newsletter, but it came to my old e-mail address. I'll try the manage subscription link and see if it comes to the other address next time.

Did you get the new one?
If it still went to the wrong email, send me a pm and I will fix it.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Same thing applies.
I sent out a new email/newsletter this morning.
If you did not get one, please send me a good email address and I will add it to the list.

I try to update the list each time but it only gets the new address that join the forum. It can not go back and look to see if an old address has been changed.

chris_todd

Members
I have been getting two copies, actually. Any idea why that is? It's not a big deal, but thought I'd mention it.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Lol
When I made the list I used a lot of places.
The forum list
The CCA list
Some of my email list
And the list from the last Aquafest.
I put them all together and the program takes out the duplicates.
So if you have more than one email address you might get more than one.
I can take one of them out for you if you like.

I need to sit down and to the ACA list from last year too. LOL too many projects.