• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Elections

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
You gotta vote for this guy. We all know that something started going wrong with this outfit about the fall of '08. He must be it and he needs to fix it. The other thing in his favor is the honesty. Who would post a picture of three jackasses and still want your vote. Tony, I'm from Chicago so I get to vote four (at least) times. You got 'em all buddy.

Would 12 year old do at the election celebration? Just for those dirty minds, I hope it is clear that the 12 year old is Skotch.

I found the CCA in the fall of 2008 and started attending meetings then.

Cheers,
Tony

232323232%7Ffp6338%3B%3Enu%3D34%3C7%3E846%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3C6%3B89%3A%3C%3B348nu0mrj

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You gotta vote for this guy. We all know that something started going wrong with this outfit about the fall of '08. He must be it and he needs to fix it. The other thing in his favor is the honesty. Who would post a picture of three jackasses and still want your vote. Tony, I'm from Chicago so I get to vote four (at least) times. You got 'em all buddy.

Would 12 year old do at the election celebration? Just for those dirty minds, I hope it is clear that the 12 year old is Skotch.

That was funny George!

BTW, Good for you Tony:)

Richard

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You guys crack me up. I figured you'd appreciate that picture.

George - Not sure if we can bring the 12 year old to the police station, but we'll have to find a good day when we're both free. I'll bring a bottle down to your place and we can shoot the breeze in the basement and check out the tanks. :)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
You guys crack me up. I figured you'd appreciate that picture.

George - Not sure if we can bring the 12 year old to the police station, but we'll have to find a good day when we're both free. I'll bring a bottle down to your place and we can shoot the breeze in the basement and check out the tanks. :)

Make sure that bottle is big enough for 3 of us and I'll bring the Hoffmans sausages :cool:

Tony, good luck bro!!! ;)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
GOOD ONE GEORGE LOL
BRING AN EXTRA BOTTLE AND ILL BRING RIBS :D

OK, looks like the celebration is definitely going to have to be at Tony's house. You better alert Maria buddy. I could bring another bottle but somebody better bring buns for those sausages. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

George

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not to be one more "hot dog" at the party, but let me know when I need to "run some errands"...

Matt

OK, looks like the celebration is definitely going to have to be at Tony's house. You better alert Maria buddy. I could bring another bottle but somebody better bring buns for those sausages. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

George