• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Carpooling to ECC auction?

Cartel

Members
I would like to make it out to the auction but my truck is brokedadid and my backup truck isn't highway friendly.....so if anyone has a spare seat I would love to hitch a ride. I can pitch in for gas or whatever need be.

iamzrad

Members
I messaged Tony and the others about this.
Chris, Reel Addiction, said he has a suburban with 3rd row seating that can take a bunch of us if needed. My parent's house is right off of I-95N and is on the way to the meet and could be a great central meeting spot. If we all can meet there, that'll be great!

But since I am flying in from Vegas that morning (9am), I'm not sure how I will be feeling to even go to NJ. I'd rather drive myself bc I'm not sure how long I will stay up there since I know Tony, Michael and Jim want to stay to the end (Spring auction we left around 8pm).

So if anyone wants to leave a bit earlier from the auction, that'd be good. And we can switch up driving if needed to and from.

dogofwar

CCA Members
If (BIG IF) I get the clearance to go, I'd be down with carpooling and splitting expenses... I could link up with folks leaving from B'more or whatever's convenient.

I should know in the next day or so if going is in the cards or not :)

Matt

guarddog5

CCA Members
ECC auction

I messaged Tony and the others about this.
Chris, Reel Addiction, said he has a suburban with 3rd row seating that can take a bunch of us if needed. My parent's house is right off of I-95N and is on the way to the meet and could be a great central meeting spot. If we all can meet there, that'll be great!

But since I am flying in from Vegas that morning (9am), I'm not sure how I will be feeling to even go to NJ. I'd rather drive myself bc I'm not sure how long I will stay up there since I know Tony, Michael and Jim want to stay to the end (Spring auction we left around 8pm).

So if anyone wants to leave a bit earlier from the auction, that'd be good. And we can switch up driving if needed to and from.

Phil,

You know towards the end how the bidding goes? It was funny to watch Tony bid for those dollar fish bags!! :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Will we get more pictures of Tony trying to fit everything in the car again?
I think its time to put a heavy duty box on the roof. Not for the fish but for one of the riders. The fish need to be in the car. lol

iamzrad

Members
Ok.
I fly in 9am. I'll be home by 10am.
If we leave when I arrive, we'll get there around 1pm. 3hr drive to get there. We'll be an hour or so late.
So right now, sadly, I'm gonna put a maybe. It all depends that morning of. If I even have the energy to move, we'll see.

So right now, take me out of the equation unless you are a maybe on going and don't mind getting there a bit late and leaving early (around 5-6pm).

Yes Jim, it was hilarious. But not hilarious going to bed at 2am and waking up at 5am on a Monday! lol. That was brutal!

guarddog5

CCA Members
ECC auction

Ok.
I fly in 9am. I'll be home by 10am.
If we leave when I arrive, we'll get there around 1pm. 3hr drive to get there. We'll be an hour or so late.
So right now, sadly, I'm gonna put a maybe. It all depends that morning of. If I even have the energy to move, we'll see.

So right now, take me out of the equation unless you are a maybe on going and don't mind getting there a bit late and leaving early (around 5-6pm).

Yes Jim, it was hilarious. But not hilarious going to bed at 2am and waking up at 5am on a Monday! lol. That was brutal!

Amen..:(

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Will we get more pictures of Tony trying to fit everything in the car again?
I think its time to put a heavy duty box on the roof. Not for the fish but for one of the riders. The fish need to be in the car. lol

Man, Pat... that's a great idea! Thanks! :p

Anticipating a late night Sunday, I put in my vacation request to my boss last week to take Monday off. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm out. Wife put the kabosh on the idea. Something about her not wanting to watch three kids all day...

Matt

Andrew

Members
I'm in! Anyone have a spare seat? Or, I can drive with a few passengers (got a van). I'm in Kensington.