• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can Bring to January Meeting FS/T

AquaStudent

Members
I'm looking to change my stocking in my tank up a bit and need to take down my growout tank before heading back to school.

I have 5 cichlid fry that I found in my tank. They are about four months old and range from just over 1" to about 1.5". I am not 100% sure on species but I am confident the father was an F1 Pundamilia pundamilia I picked up at the CCA meeting last May. You can see the red starting to develop in the anal fin and tail. Blue on the dorsal fin leads me to believe the mother was the Metriaclima lombardoi (Kenyi) or a Metriaclima callairos (Blue Zebra). They are a very unique fish although because of the almost certain hybridization, probably not suitable for breeding.

2013_01_07-FRY_02_zps0d917471.png

2013_01_07-FRY_03_zps06ea5d79.png

Also I have two others I'm considering trading
#1 - Metriaclima greshakei - apx. 4"
Metriaclima_greshakei_female_03_zps82c26a01.png

#2 - Metriaclima lombardoi (kenyi) - apx. 4"
Metriaclima_lombardoi_05_zps03f3cc03.png

I have a blue zebra female also available but she got beat up a few days ago. She is a bit scratched up but is recovering nicely away from my main setup in my dad's tank. Let me know of any interest or if you want more photos.

AquaStudent

Members
Bump:
I would like to trade for Lake Malawi or Lake Tan. cichlids. Also post if you have some FS or available. I'd love to see what's out there.

I'm particularly interested in Julidochromis marlieri.

AquaStudent

Members
Bump. The fry are free to a good home.

I'm interested to see what other people have available to bring to the January meeting (even if you aren't interested in a trade for my females)

AquaStudent

Members
Yep thanks Jon.

I was going to see if anyone wanted them for any reason. They will probably go visit "Uncle Oscar" otherwise.