• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bushynose Pleco

FishEggs

Finally got a good look at one of my Schrodinger's catfish. Everytime I try to get a good look at him he darts under rocks in the tank. This time he was out and about on the glass (where I never see him) and I was able to net him. Cant remember where I got him from but I like him. He's currently at 5-1/2" long. Has a lot of gold spots and a nice infinity symbol on his back. 20181001_195002_capture.jpg 20181001_194925.jpg 20181001_194906.jpg 20181001_194323.jpg 20181001_194228.jpg 20181001_193947.jpg

FishEggs

Nice looking ancistrus Matt!!! Where did you get him from?
I've been racking my brain but I cant remember where he came from. I cant even pinpoint how long ago I got him. He's just one of those fish you have so long it seems like you always had it.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Find him a cave a and a lady friend, and in no time you'll have more ancistrus than you can shake a stick at.

Blaise

Becca

Members
I probably have a lady friend for him that you could have. I still have a few from my last group.

FishEggs

I have some various types growing out in another tank but they might be half his size if that. I think I got them from you a while back, Becca. I tried growing out a couple before and they both ended up being male also. This time I have a group of 5 I think so at least one should be female, hopefully.

Becca

Members
It's possible. I had plecos everywhere for a while. At one point, I was even handing them out free to new, paid members.