• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Volunteer - Aquarium Beautiful Setup

Termato

Board of Directors
Hi all,

I wont be at the hotel from 2pm until 5pm and could use a hand during that time period. Before and after would be great too, but mainly I just need that time slow filled. Let me know if you can make that time frame and/or more to help out.

It'll be pointing out to people where to set up (which is marked before hand so it's just helping them find their spot) and then showing them where the water is, etc. for those first time people. Nothing too hard. Let me know who can help.

Thanks!

Becca

Members
I should be available for part of that time, but I need to work some things out with my schedule and be sure I've got the fish from the TWS group buy. Foster dog might also be meeting adopters - never a dull moment.

I take it you're going to be there in the morning for anyone who wants to set up a bit early?

Termato

Board of Directors
It doesn't look like we can setup before 4pm so I can't be there until almost 4:45/5pm. There will be an entire hour of people setting up.