• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Set Up Help

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I may need some help moving the racks from Christine's to Tony's place. I need to get caught up with Tony and confirm timing.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We got all the tanks from my house to Tony's today. I'm waiting to hear back from Christine about timing, but would love some help moving stands from her place to Tony's. I'll post up time as soon as I confirm.

Carolineep

CCA Members
Shoot, i am not sure when i will be able to get there Friday as i am waiting for fish. Dont expect to be there before 6ish I will try to help with Auction and the break down of, if lucky i can convince hubby to join in the fun and you will have an extra set of hands.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
JON. I just got home. Shoot me an email or pm in am if you still need help. Need to know by 830 to be there at 10.
jonclark96 jonclark96

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Mission accomplished this weekend! We have all the tanks and stands for the BFD staged at Tony's house, ready to go to the hotel on Friday. Thanks to chriscoli chriscoli , mchambers mchambers , Tony Tony , and dogofwar dogofwar for your help!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We will have access to the hotel ballroom tomorrow at 10 AM. If anyone is around to help, please come by and give a hand!