• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Group Buy - Ted's Most Excellent food

chriscoli

Administrator
I'll be placing an order of Ted's Most Excellent food for pickup at the BFD.

This product is a gel diet (you mix the powder yourself) for invertebrate-feeding fish. It was originally developed as a blackworm replacement food to condition fish while weaning them off of the live worms.

Take a look at it here: http://tedsfishroom.com/catalog/index.php?id_category=35&controller=category

5 oz jar is $14.99
10 oz jar is $27.99
20 oz jar is 49.99

Please post what you want to order in this thread. Pickup and payment will be at the BFD.

chriscoli

Administrator
good to know! I haven't tried it yet, but I like the idea of a food that might wean fussy eaters off of live food.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've found that most corydoras and other fish like it a lot, but I can't say I've seen a big increase in spawning.

I don't have any fussy fish, so can't tell you about that. Mine are all descended from pigs, apparently.

Forester

Members
My only meat eating plecos are L128s and they are pigs. If only he had a veggie based one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
Ted's Food

Here's a video, taken today, of my Corydoras weitzmani feeding on Ted's Most Excellent Food. (Christine, I will be ordering more. Just trying to decide how much.)
[YT]jfguRYNReEo[/YT]