• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD 7's Full Weekend Vendors

chriscoli

Administrator
We've got SEVEN awesome full-weekend vendors happening at this upcoming BFD!

- Super Cichlids
- Mike's Cichlids
- Fritz Aquatics
- J&J Aquatics
- A&B Spartan Aquatics
- E2 Aquatics
- Discus R Us

Becca

Members
I noticed that not all of them have websites. Do we know what kind of items some of the newcomers will be offering? Just curious :).

lock jaw

CCA Members
Will the vendors be setup and available to sell items/fish on Friday or will it be Saturday and Sunday only?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Will the vendors be setup and available to sell items/fish on Friday or will it be Saturday and Sunday only?
Schedule shows vendor set up Friday 6-8 so not sure from the schedule. Some of them don't get there till late because they have other jobs and with DC traffic......
lol I know I am hating life when I come down. Not used to it.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Schedule shows vendor set up Friday 6-8 so not sure from the schedule. Some of them don't get there till late because they have other jobs and with DC traffic......
lol I know I am hating life when I come down. Not used to it.

Oh okay. I was thinking about passing by on Friday. I guess I will find out.

chriscoli

Administrator
I noticed that not all of them have websites. Do we know what kind of items some of the newcomers will be offering? Just curious :).

Several are on Facebook, and I've encouraged them to post what they're planning on bringing on the forum.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Yes, you need to be registered for the whole weekend to get in to the room with the vendors before Sunday.

So I'm trying to buy/register for the full weekend on https://capitalcichlids.org/bigfishdeal/registration-checkout/
I have selected the whole weekend and filled out the required information below.
When I click on Place order, i get this message "You have not booked any events yet. Your cart is empty", but it shows that my cart has the Full-Weekend Event Total $40.00.

chriscoli

Administrator
Do one of two things. Give it a minute, there seems to be some latency with the shopping cart. Or, try a different browser. That seems to help as well. if it persists, please send me a screen capture of what you're seeing to TheBigFishDeal@gmail.com

lock jaw

CCA Members
Do one of two things. Give it a minute, there seems to be some latency with the shopping cart. Or, try a different browser. That seems to help as well. if it persists, please send me a screen capture of what you're seeing to TheBigFishDeal@gmail.com

I was able to purchase the weekend pass on Chrome but there was some difficulty with the check box losing my order. I did see IE didn't even log my order in the check out. I have sent you an email with screen shots. Thanks.