• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD 7: February 15-17, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda

Are you coming to BFD 7 in 2019?

• Of course! I'll clear my calendar.

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • As long as I'm not on saving the world duty that weekend.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Unfortunately I have other superhero obligations.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
BFD 7 will be in February of 2019 at the Hyatt in Bethesda!

New month and new location, but you can expect the same level of awesomeness, if not better!

Final details of speakers, schedule, etc., will be posted as available, but we want to get the word out.

More details will be coming soon at www.TheBigFishDeal.com, we'll let you know when the site is live.

The hotel is recently renovated, described on the site as: Hyatt Regency Bethesda welcomes you to our completely renovated hotel. This recent multi-million dollar transformation includes all new guest rooms and bathrooms, remodeled meetings space including a stunning rooftop event space, and a revitalized lobby in our 12 story atrium. Located in the heart of downtown, our Bethesda, Maryland hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers to the Washington DC area. We offer direct access to the Metrorail and several bus routes, and only a short drive from the Georgetown and the most exciting attractions in the Capital region. Host high level meetings or conferences in our meeting space, relax in our brand-new guestrooms and suites, and savor USDA prime aged steaks and seafood at the nationally acclaimed Morton’s, The Steakhouse.

More information can be found at: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/maryland/hyatt-regency-bethesda/bethe

Rooms will be available for $99 per night, for either 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. This rate will also be available prior to and following the end of the event for people coming into town early, or staying late. President's day weekend bonus for a recovery day! We'll post the link for making reservations very soon.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...1!1s2018-10-18!8m2!3d38.9842596!4d-77.0948983

Attachments

• Hyatt-Regency-Bethesda-Fact-Sheet-English-060618.pdf
    220.6 KB · Views: 2

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
bc5fef09c0aae8df590608e4f7139d0931887e40.jpg

clearsky5

CCA Members
YEAY!!!! a date that doesn't conflict with my stupid work schedule....
I will be there...........
with bells on!
d