• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Been To That Fish Place, Lancaster?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I like Exotic Aquatics a lot. Good selection of fish and their salt water section is Awesome.

There set up is so cool and they're very clean.

House of Tropicals is alright, there are some good deals on fresh water fish and there dry goods are priced really well.

Aquarium Depot is a dump and their fish are all overpriced.

Tropical Lagoon is old, but Steve is cool to deal with.

Showcase Aquarium is not what it use to be 10-20 years ago. I refuse to buy any Fresh Water fish from them anymore. The quality of fish they have suck.

Congressional Aquarium is all over priced, they have fish sitting for over 6-8 months.

Fish Factory is hidden in Gaithersburg and their prices are outrageous and quality of fish is not that great.

Tropical Fish World in Rockville/Gaithersburg is too expensive for my taste and the quality of fish aren't that great.

I think there is this place called Aquarium One in Wintergreen Plaza Rockville and they are a joke. It's a really small store and I don't know how the stay in business.

Nevertheless, we should all support our LFS.

Andrew

Members
For those of you who were commenting on Aquaclear filters, see my post for the summer sale... I think you'll like what you see, especially on Aquaclear and Fluval filters.