• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish Open House and Summer BBQ

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to Josh for the great open house. The latest version of the Bat Cave is the finest yet!

Even better, saw lots of great folks from CCA, PVAS, CCY, ACLC, GWAPA... probably others... hanging out, getting some great fish from Josh and otherwise having fun.

Matt

frankoq

Members
Ditto. Thanks Josh. The new place looks great. Awesome fish (got me a couple of big clown loaches). I missed on the turkey. :(

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Thanks for welcoming me into your home and fish cave. It was good to see everyone. Like many, I couldn't walk away empty handed.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Sorry I missed you, Andrew! It was time for the Tots to go...

Matt

Thanks for welcoming me into your home and fish cave. It was good to see everyone. Like many, I couldn't walk away empty handed.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Good food, good friends, and, most importantly, good fish!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks again for hosting Josh! Picked up some great fish/inverts and talked with a bunch of CCA friends. Thanks to Matt and Will for the snails. I had to leave by a decent time, but it seemed to be a good turn out while I was there.